Getting Started with Selenium
Want to learn how to use Selenium from the ground up?
In this session you will learn how to start from nothing and build out an initial set of business valuable, maintainable, and reliable tests that will run locally on each browser you care about.
- Decompose an existing web application to identify what to test
- Identify which browsers to test with
- Pick the best language for you and your team
- Setup Selenium to work with each browser you care about
- Write maintainable and reusable Selenium tests that will be cross-browser compatible and performant
Location: Bel Aire North
Date: March 31, 2015
Time: 8:00 am - 12:00 pm